Monday, March 15, 2010

Bulging Tummy


Had good food lately. Totally Broke. Totally. Stayed in school till late lately, and thus spend more money on food. Friend suggested me to really go down to details where my money goes to, well I just replied him, 'Basically, no need to to break down, ALL goes to FOOD'.
Subway - botak jones + a quarter of fried carrot cake and a quarter of fried kuay teow- ichiban sushi - kuishinbo - yes that's my dinners and lunch these 4 days.
Great..so many things not done and i m still slacking...Critique not done, and tests are coming along..both physical (IPPT) and school. Oh wells thats great..
Had lunch with my some of my pals today. Same CAP as one of them. But he seems more driven and motivated to get his 2nd upper. Which means a 8 A- s to reach according to his calculation. Yes. For me too. So SHIT..Of course i have a goal in mind too..well..in psychology..a goal in mind and u work towards it, self prophecy would work. On the other end, my results are otherwise. Thus, now came the next psychogly terminology - re-evaluate and reset ur achievable target as you go along. And here goes, lowering my targets every sem, till e point that some other friend of mine was saying that it is way too low to be set as a target, you should set it higher!

3 comments:

WilliamFlores said...

Informative article.
Frame Saver Eyeglass Repair shop should be your one stop shop for all your eyeglass repairing needs. Please visit eyeglass repair and check our attractive packages that we offer for our respectable clients.

Unknown said...

If you are looking for a place that can offer you a vast range of services for all your business needs. Then be obliged because you have landed at the right spot.Digital is no.1 IT company in the USA that offers a wide range of services from Logo designed to a fledged e-commerce website. This is not all. To know about our top quality services and packages please visit custom logo design

Henry said...

I found this article very informative, thanks for sharing this blog. I really enjoy the article post. if you want Perfume in Pakistan come. Looking forward to reading more. Really great looking great work dear. I really appreciated this quality work. Thank you for sharing. Excellent post...! It is a very great idea and unique content. Thank you so much.